Unblock PUBG- as PUBG Mobile is a standout amongst the most well known and played online games of 2018. The battlefield game has seen an enormous accomplishment in 2018 with more than 20 million daily users in just six months and 200 million downloads until December 2018. but now in Pakistan, it is banned. now it is a question that how to unblock PUBG
There are numerous matches that we play with random players in the game. Sometimes we get great squads and sometimes not. There are a few players who attempt to damage their own teammates for air-drop loots, If you have ever confronted this problem then we have an answer for this.
These 4 easy steps will help you to unblock PUBG.
- Sign up for a RoxiVPN subscription.
- Download and Install one of our VPN apps.
- Connect to our RoxiVPN’s one of our 400 servers in 70 countries.
- Once you are connected, you should be able to connect and play PUBG as usual.
In such a case, you can either report that player or block him so that it will not get a match with you every in PUBG Mobile. If you are reporting him or her then PUBG might ban the player from playing squad matches.
PUBG Mobile Unblock Pubg has a Merit system in place to penalizes this kind of misconduct. If a player is damaging his own teammates then it will be detected by the system. The player will face a 10-Merit loss on 1st offense. in case if there are multiple offenses within a 7-day period, then the 2nd offense will result in a 15-Merit loss, and each subsequent offense will result in a 30-Merit loss.
If you are reporting the player, then he/she will face a 20-Merit loss on 1st offense. If there are multiple offenses within a 7-day period, then the 2nd offense will result in a 30-Merit loss, and each subsequent offense will result in a 60-Merit loss.
The second option is blocking, here’s how you can block a player on PUBG unblock VPN Mobile.
- Tap on the Friends icon at the center-left of the Lobby to access [Friends].
- click Message icon next to the name of the player you wish to block.
- Tap on the Menu button at the top left of the Chat Window.
- Tap on [Block Player].
If you wish to unblock a user, you may do so with the following steps:
- Tap on the player’s icon at the centre left of the Lobby to access [Friends].
- Under the [Game Friends] page, tap on [Block list] on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on [Unblock] on the user you wish to unblock.
- Tap on [Confirm] to unblock the user.